MrCoral.com

ggNoRe

Reefing newb
Just bought 13 frags from Mrcorals.com. His new 10$ section was just too good for me to pass up. $10 Section Got 13 specifically for the free shipping. Will update after I get them.

Oh wow, those frags are incredible for $10 apiece! Especially the blue zoas, chalices and favia brains... I'll need to bookmark that site for my next paycheck ;)

I just checked out their site and all I have to say is ... I hate these forums. Everytime I'm happy with my tank someone on this site points me somewhere that I find more things that i want. Congrats on your purchase can't wait to see the pics

I have ordered from him a few times. Always been happy with the corals. A few times it took a couple weeks extra for healing but it was worth it.

I'm glad you recommended their site. I just got 13 frags from them too, I can't wait for my lights to turn on so I can actually see them!

Just thought I'd give everyone a quick update, two weeks later my frags are looking great in my new 75g tank. I also just got an email from mr coral, apparently they have weekly raffles for free frags, this week I won 2 free frags with my next order. I'm really glad I ordered from this company

Mr Coral is about 1 hour to 1 1/2 from my house. This weekend I stopped in That Pet Place, which is about 2 hours from my house. I love that place hugh great healthy fish and corals all sizes from frags to full collonies.

Well, I received my two free frags today, plus 13 additional frags. Hopefully they'll open up a little later and I can post pics in my tank thread

stoped by this store the outher day the frags you get for $10's is insane also in the store they have a nice $2 frag section that looks like outher stores $10. i forsee me buying a lot of corals there

Back