Multiple Pico Systems

SigEpLucas

Nano Reefer
Hey guys I was browsing the forum today and found an old thread with the idea of setting up a multiple pico aquarium system with a large sump and several pico's all plumbed into 1 system. I thought this was a great idea and would like to see something like this but the thread died off and nothing came of it.

Anyone know anyone who's done anything like this or have a link to some picture or a thread? I've been tossing the idea around and would like to see if anyone's done it yet.

Someone over on Carolina Fish talk Is Starting a build like this, he Just built the stand for it ,Geoffhttp://www.carolinafishtalk.com/forum/members-tanks-setups/40198-yggdrasil-nano-system-build.html Hope this helps

I'm not trying to be a smart ass but why would you do this? to keep various creatures that otherwise wouldn't play nice together?

I just saw an old thread that someone said they were going to do this and then the thread ended before it happened. I just wanted to see if anyone had tried anything like this cause I thought tt could be a fun DIY build and something different than your normal aquarium. You could do different things in each tank, you could do different tanks based on regions or species or whatever you want. Just gives you a different look.

I just saw an old thread that someone said they were going to do this and then the thread ended before it happened. I just wanted to see if anyone had tried anything like this cause I thought tt could be a fun DIY build and something different than your normal aquarium. You could do different things in each tank, you could do different tanks based on regions or species or whatever you want. Just gives you a different look.

I understand the thinking, but since it's a common sump all creatures need same temp, salinity, ph, etc

how many tanks are you wanting to run? i have some planes in my comp that are what your looking for. what is the size of the tanks and how many tanks are you running and i can send you a scetch.

Back