My $100 Frag Tank Complete Set up

BigH55

I'm that guy
Heres my new tank that is going in our sons room. I Need to reskin the stand but other than that its ready to go. I also have to build a sump for it. Im thinking of going with a 40 breeder and a new stand.
NewfragTank007.jpg

NewfragTank004.jpg

That will be one SICK tank. I thought about buying it, but I wanted to go bigger so I can keep a tang. Great tank though.

I just wrote in my thread that I'll probably get rid of all my SPS then clicked on yours and see you're thinking of going all SPS.LOL

Yeah the light alone is worth $100. Ive decided to up the return pump to about 500 gph versus the 200 gph I got with it. Cant wait to get it running. ive been lazy and just tinkering right now. Im sure in a couple days ill be ass deep in that thing building it.

If you're going SPS go with a larger pump like 1000 GPH because it's going to be divided by four. Just a thought so you don't spend money on a pump and then turn around and spend more.

Great looking tank. Im so jelouse you guys are finding these great deals. I want in on your guys secret stash:bowdown:

Find some local forums and check for the deals. Also ask at the LFS they usually always have used stuff around.

Back