My 10g first time ever doing this

Not to be mean but that plastic plant made me lol. GL with proving everyone wrong. Me, personally, the way your comin off is kinda rude especially given we all have years of expieance and your throwin it back into our faces as if we dont know wtf were talkin bout. Everyone gave great responses. GL with your BAD decissions.

I think this is necessary again.... haha

troll.jpg

Okay stop everyone.

Let him do what he wants. You gave him your best advice, and it's his choice to follow it or ignore it. So drop it.

I see some dead fish in your very near future. I just went through this with my in laws who swore after 2 days their water tested fine so they went about bought 6 fish and within 2 weeks they were all dead.

Patience is very important in salt water tanks. Do some research about how the cycling works in the tank so that you understand it.

We all learn things the hard way sometimes and I am sure you will get better at it as you go along.

Best of luck to you

Yea I understand that but he's also my GF's moms friend so I don't think he would rip us off plus we get a friend/family discount haha

Dead fish walking. It's bad enough we're keeping them hostage but when their gills start to burn up and you see them squirming and writhing it's gonna be too late. Trust us and the hundreds of home aquaria books out there, take them back until your tank is cycled. You'll save 50 bucks at the same time.

Bingo mate, yep, moved here from England about 2 years ago. Nice place! very open compared to London, more trees!! haha
But i do love it, mainly because of our house!! :p
Just gotta show you!!
Photo0201.jpg

thats a sweet house! The dog ever let you in? I could do without the snow, we were in a glacier all winter here. Yuck! Anyway, what was this thread about?

Back