My 1st video

Have you thought of trying to raise the baby clowns? ...Or am I just crazy?
Way too much work for me. I've seen the fry hatching at night many times and it's pretty cool. Of course when it gets light out and the other fish can see them, it's breakfast time.
Do you have any placed lined up to sell them? I know 2 guys in my reef club who raise clowns. 1 guy always has alot of percs for sale and brings them to the swaps, but they don't exactly sell like hotcakes. Now if you bred 2 diff species = hybrid, you can sell them on Divers Den. :)

No, I don't have anything lined up. They have to live with me for a while before they are mature enough to sell, so I figure I'm better off just seeing if any can survive first off, then I'll have a while to find them homes. I was planning on having to drive them up to Phoenix (about an hour and a half north) because Tucson only has 2 LFSs and both of them suck.

cc you have a wonderful looking tank, That clam is bad ass. If mine gets that big I will be shocked. Is that a lamark angel in their (the black and yellow stripped fish)

Capt I started by watching you first video you posted way back when. I thought hum it's so so. Then I came to page 3 and your new video and WOW! Your SPS and everything else has taken off. I looks incredible. I can only hope that my coral will grow like that one day. Thank you for sharing that.

cc you have a wonderful looking tank, That clam is bad ass. If mine gets that big I will be shocked. Is that a lamark angel in their (the black and yellow stripped fish)
Thanks. The clam is about 4 yrs old...I think. It was only about 2" when I got it and now it's close to 6". Yes, that's a female lamarck.
Capt I started by watching you first video you posted way back when. I thought hum it's so so. Then I came to page 3 and your new video and WOW! Your SPS and everything else has taken off. I looks incredible. I can only hope that my coral will grow like that one day. Thank you for sharing that.
Thanks. I was pretty surpised at the difference in the corals between the 2 videos too. It's not so noticable when you look at the tank every day. :)

Back