My 20g salwater tank **Video**

Looking good :) I see some of your stuff is closed up, is it all new?

No its not :( I recently just received the tank as a gift. I moved the tank and only certain things are opening now, before they where all open :( I am new to saltwater and know nothing about it. I am learning as i go.. Any suggestions as to why they are not opening and what to do are much appreciated!

No its not :( I recently just received the tank as a gift. I moved the tank and only certain things are opening now, before they where all open :( I am new to saltwater and know nothing about it. I am learning as i go.. Any suggestions as to why they are not opening and what to do are much appreciated!

Are you using an RODI, testing parameters & doing water changes?

An RODI unit is the most important thing you can invest in. I highly recommend either, "The Filter Guys", or a more affordable option, one of the 4 stage RODI systems from bulkreefsupply. Be sure you get a TDS meter so you know when to replace the filters.

Also.. what the hell was that at the end? Sounded like an alien invasion.

Also.. what the hell was that at the end? Sounded like an alien invasion.

LOL:mrgreen: That was the chinese food guy knocking at the door and the combination of my dog running by me trying to tear the door down haha!

Here is a updated photo of the tank. It seems to be getting better. Almost everything is open! :bounce: There are still a few palys that have not opened. The vermetid snails all five of them have started to come out also, which is pretty neat.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuKBBvauXZA&feature=plcp"]Everything is alive - YouTube[/ame]

Back