fish.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 318
  • long shot.JPG
    long shot.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 340
  • my tank 1-23-09.jpg
    my tank 1-23-09.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 337
i would go ahead and plop him over to the 90 gallon because he is extremely cramped in the 20 gallon and its not very good for their health long term

+1 dustin. 20 gallon is too small for a yellow tang. He looks like a small one but even so, a 20 gallong tank is too small for his health long term. I would move it to the 90

Thats a great looking tank.
But I gotta agree with em on the tang.He may look happy and healthy for now,but you can bet he wont last long in that small a tank.

Yellow tangs need, at minimum, a 55 gallon tank. And that's for the very smallest of the small ones. They need a lot of swimming space since they're so active and their metabolisms are so high.

The tank looks great. All the corals look nice and healthy. Have to agree about the tang. Put him in the bigger tank. He'll love you for it. By the way does he have a name?

his name is bubbles(finding nemo)my 5 year old named him...nope i took the pic from my new phone and haven't done the 90 yet...thought i'd show off the nano 1st...to see how bad it is....HEHe...so thanks for the post...

Back