my 37g tank

Gogita88

Reefing newb
well ppl. Wen we first started are 37g bowfront... We put in two blacktail damselfish ,a yellow watchmen goby and a free pistol shrimp that came whit a rock we got.lol lol well werw happy to say we took the damsels back today. It was a pain to get them. Out.lol but i got them. So i did some rockwork. And i came home whit a twin spot single goby. So all i have is a yellow watch men and a pistol,. Thinking of adding a mated pair of clowns.later. Heres my new pict of my 37g..of if theres any other fishes i should be lookin in to . Please let me knw

here u go .lol

Attachments

• Ne.jpg
    Ne.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 326
  • New 37.jpg
    New 37.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 301
  • New.jpg
    New.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 314
  • New37.jpg
    New37.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 299
realy. Lol everyone in there is doing good. In fact bigger them wen i got them and they havint lost color..all i have is a green hammer coral, some mushrooms and some kind of leather tree. The light i use is leds...they are still kinda closed from just moving things around to get the fish out. Lol and i get my water tested ever friday at my lfs its across the street from my work. And every time they tell me its were i want it to be . Heres some more pic. Then ill post some tomorrow wen everything is back to it was.

my hammer does look close and so dose my mushrooms. And anemone.. But ill post some pics 2morr..

Attachments

• Mushroom.jpg
    Mushroom.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 262
  • Leather.jpg
    Leather.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 269
  • Hammer.jpg
    Hammer.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 290
  • Anemon.jpg
    Anemon.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 291
yes from my lfs. Who help me whit my tank. Also got my LR and Corals,and fish. I dont remember the name all it says on it is marineland ill take a better pic.. Hope its not the problem. Ill be pist.at my fish guy.lol

If that was the case, i would expect the rest of the tank to look equally odd.

I cant really tell much about the LED unit you have from the pictures, it could be fine, it could be the problem.

Did you buy them that white looking?

i will check that.. Could it be my phone.. Im doing this whole thing whit it. And its just a nokia..lol my computer got a little water in it...while i was doing a water change..lolololo... Ill look for a phosphats and alkalinity test tommor. My lfs is close. Good thing there just across the street. Literally.lol

I wouldn't worry too much about the phosphates since it doesn't look like you have lots of algae, You definitely want to check alk though.

wen i we got these guys ya. I mean my leather trees i think thats wat it is. Is like a off white color and the polys are brown. My anemone is the same off white color the tree wen i got it it was adout 1-1/2 tall now its adout a good 6-7" ill say. What else should i do

well, if you bought them that way, hopefully with a little TLC they will come back. If they bleached after you bought them, you need to figure out why.

Also, you should buy your own test kits. What if something goes bad late at night and you cant get to the store? Also, LFS are notorious for giving out bad and flat out wrong info.

and true on the fish stores... Thats why i only go to two. And deal whit one guy at each store. And these shops deal whit notning but saltwater .

Back