My 46g Bow Front Tank by Sakura2282

image.jpg
The Incredible Mr. Limpet:D

I was going to say limpets keep an eye on them mine were ok till they got to a certain size then they took chunks out of my gsp i got them out ! like aquarian says theres good and bad limpets mine were definately bad .still got craters in my gsp

love them clowns were they more expensive?

No, I only bought the female and she was only $5 cheaper than the black ones.

Here's a little history, my male clown has a tendency to sleep at the very top of the tank sideways and he always get his ways to lure the females to sleep with him up there. This one in particular was sleeping in the same rock shere my dottyback sleeps and he has tried to take her there since day number one, but he finally convinced her three nights ago, she is now sleeping with him at the top of the tank too.

My mother has secured the parts my lid doesn't cover because she doesn't want this ones to end like the ones before her. They have all ended lying on the floor. My brother now says the male clown has a white liver because he's always killing his mistress during their sleep lol. :rolleyes::cautious::D

No, I only bought the female and she was only $5 cheaper than the black ones.

Here's a little history, my male clown has a tendency to sleep at the very top of the tank sideways and he always get his ways to lure the females to sleep with him up there. This one in particular was sleeping in the same rock shere my dottyback sleeps and he has tried to take her there since day number one, but he finally convinced her three nights ago, she is now sleeping with him at the top of the tank too.

My mother has secured the parts my lid doesn't cover because she doesn't want this ones to end like the ones before her. They have all ended lying on the floor. My brother now says the male clown has a white liver because he's always killing his mistress during their sleep lol. :rolleyes::cautious::D
what a womaniser lol

Tank Update.

Today I decided to take out the background I had on my tank thanks to the crazy amount of coralline algae I got now. :D

Everything is doing fine in the tank except for my candy cane coral and my branching hammer that are bleaching, but my GSP and the duncan have grown like crazy. The GSP has grown three times its original size and the duncan have 22 heads now, it has grown 17 new heads since I bought it. :)

My mated clowns are doing really good, since the new caramel female mated with my black male it has turned darker than when I first got her. My dottyback has grown a lot too and he doesn't stop being a bully, but only with the blenny, never with the clowns, he has never dare to bother them lol. The blenny is in a fantastic shape, eating like a pig and growing, behind are the days when he was starving to death.

I've learned that having fish that are not tank raised can be very challenging, but most LFS don't tell you that when you are buying their stock.

2014-06-05 19.59.05.jpg

Back