My 46g Bow Front Tank by Sakura2282

I've been thinking on that since day one. That's why I keeping an eye on it, I don't trust it. :cautious:
Lol he won't harm the snail, he may tick off a coral by walking over it or picking algae off it but it won't hurt any (living) fish, coral, snails, or anything. They are pretty cool to watch too.

Lol he won't harm the snail, he may tick off a coral by walking over it or picking algae off it but it won't hurt any (living) fish, coral, snails, or anything. They are pretty cool to watch too.
Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure if my snail was going to end up as his dinner lol.

Surface agitation.

Do you think I have enough surface agitation so my livestock don't die for the lack of oxygen? I took out yesterday my Emperor 400 from the tank because it was causing some nuisance algae where it was located. I think it was because of the bio-wheels, they were retaining some food on them.

Right now I have an Hydor Koralia 1050 gph and a 850 gph for water flow.

Coral pictures update.

20131029_124225[1].jpg 20131029_124155[1].jpg 20131029_124441[1].jpg 20131029_124239[1].jpg 20131029_125251[1].jpg

Just so you know, that looks like a WSP, not a GSP (at least in the photos I've seen). Also, emerald crabs are great for your CUC. I have them in all but one of my tanks (and thats only cause I have a puffer who will make a quick snack out of them lol).

Other then that, your tank is coming along great! :)

Just so you know, that looks like a WSP, not a GSP (at least in the photos I've seen). Also, emerald crabs are great for your CUC. I have them in all but one of my tanks (and thats only cause I have a puffer who will make a quick snack out of them lol).

Other then that, your tank is coming along great! :)
Thanks! :) @AnthonyTheNewbie

The polyps look green under different lights, mine are only blue and white so they look green with the blue ones and a little under my whites, blame my phone for the quality of the pictures lol. I've seen another one in the LFS greener than mine though. :cautious:

Thanks! :) @AnthonyTheNewbie

The polyps look green under different lights, mine are only blue and white so they look green with the blue ones and a little under my whites, blame my phone for the quality of the pictures lol. I've seen another one in the LFS greener than mine though. :cautious:

Are they running more blue in the lights at the LFS? The ones around me like to run strong blue lights to make the colors POP more for the buyer.
They should color up for you your lights are strong enough for them and they are growing nicely.

Are they running more blue in the lights at the LFS? The ones around me like to run strong blue lights to make the colors POP more for the buyer.
They should color up for you your lights are strong enough for them and they are growing nicely.

Yes, I remember the colors caught my attention and I turned my eyes to see the lights (they had pinks, blues, and whites LED's) and it looked like a RADION lighting system. Even the pink base of the coral looked darker under those lights hehehehe. In my tank I can see the polyps are green, but I can't show that with my phone camera. :(

And you are right, it's growing like crazy. :D

This hasn't been my day, I just threw my lights inside the tank while doing my water change. Now they are still on but the clock isn't working I cannot program them anymore because the time screen is completely off. :(

Back