My 54 gallon aquarium!!!!

Im sorry to hear that. He was gorgeous! I have now lost two wrasses, and have pretty much decided to give up on them, although in my case I think my aggressive clowns had a lot to do with it.

Last edited:
Yea it sucks. Such a nice looking fish. My mystery wrasse was pickin on her a little bit the first day but that's it. I need another fish that's decent size and actually swims around lol

If you want, I'll give you mine for 15$. He's like 3.5-4" lol. He ate most of the algae in my 10g and went to town on my 55. So, if you decide you want him, let me know lol.

Just got home and found one of my clownfish on my rug. I picked him up and threw him back in the tank right away. He was swimming awkward at first but now he looks like he's doing better

Yup good thing I didn't finish watching the hockey game at my parents or he would of been a goner. I fed him this morning and he ate and looked normal. His eyes were soooo small when I first put him in the tank

25DF05A4-E5FC-4891-A7AF-4DE9556128FC-1313-0000007FB5ED4EA4_zps9d5a92f8.jpg
. Update on my tank. I've already had to move it twice . But everything is still running smoothly and looks great!

Thanks man. I'm right outside newton. Moved into a small house and soon found out that it was infested with rats so 2 mths later moved out to another house down the streetstreet

Back