My 55gal tank

you dont know my tank and how i take care of it please dont judge me

That was a little harsh, the majority of people on the forum are quite friendly and just trying to help out (like civicdemon) and if any criticism is given it's usually constructive. Most of us are on here to learn more from each other and meet friends who enjoy the hobby just as much as we do.

Just my 2¢

Thanks for sharing your tank with us Emmett. Saltwater is so fun isn't it? Sorry 'bout the direction of your tank thread, keep us posted :) It's fun to check out what other people do.

That was a little harsh, the majority of people on the forum are quite friendly and just trying to help out (like civicdemon) and if any criticism is given it's usually constructive. Most of us are on here to learn more from each other and meet friends who enjoy the hobby just as much as we do.

Just my 2¢

will im not here to try and cuz trouble or anything like that. but the truth is nobody knows anybody else's tank better then the one taking care of so when some one posts on my thread "that i HAVE to take the nem back" isnt being very nice to me there are better ways to word stuff and as far as the nem goes i have many people about it and have done my own research on the matter and it is split with either 6 months or a year and the person that told me that he felt my tank was ready for a nem most people on this site go to him for advice so thats why i said what i did not trying to be harsh or mean and i must say my nem is very happy he did a little walking right after i put him in but he has been in the same spot sence sunday morning witch makes me very happy after having a very bad experience with my first on (witch ill never go to Petco again) and i do love this hobby very much and want to learn everything i can about it and i have come along way and still have a long way to go.

well my nem is an a-hole i blocked its light in hope to get to come to the front of the tank but it said the jokes on me and moved to the top side of the rock i used to block the light and i still cant see the dang thing lol

well i got a zoa frag today and a feather duster the zoa frag was to have 5 heads but instead came with at least 9 maybe 10 still waiting for all of the to open up i love unplanned bogos lol

5 of them are candy apple zoas 2 of them look like they are green 2 are to smale to tell and one wont open all the way up yet

Sweet, if you feel like driving over to NW Jersey, I'll give you a frag of WSP and GSP. Only problem with the GSP is it's got some cyano on it, so not sure if you'd want it. The WSP is about the size of a quarter, and the GSP is the size of a nickle, but hey, they are free if you want em :)

not the best pics have a crappy phone and i my nem i lost monday night afther i went to bed to one of my power heads:frustrat:

Attachments

• 0614132037a.jpg
    0614132037a.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 273
  • 0614132037.jpg
    0614132037.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 260
  • 0613131130a.jpg
    0613131130a.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 0613131130.jpg
    0613131130.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 284
  • 0613131130b.jpg
    0613131130b.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 256
  • 0613131131.jpg
    0613131131.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 0610132204.jpg
    0610132204.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 285
  • 0610132204a.jpg
    0610132204a.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 273
well i added a pj cardinal and a banded coral shrimp last week. the shrimp gave me a scare this morning i got up for work looked in the tank and saw (what i thought was my shrimp) half sucked in to my power head so i thought i lost it got home from work and there he was hanging out under his favorite rock so it was just his molt thank god

he hasnt tried anything yet but i dont have and really small fish but thanks for the input will keep an eye out and if it does then i guess ill have shrimp scampi for supper lol

Back