he likes to sit in the current after he eats Ghost shrimp :D
Fish005.jpg

Blue Regal Tang "Dorrie"
Fish006.jpg

Coral Beauty " Gordo"
Fish008.jpg

R.I.P. NEMO
025.jpg

Nice tank. That blue tang will deffinetly outgrow your tank, and the yellow will possibly out grow it as well.

Yeah thats the Plan he he he
when the fish Grow so will my tank ! the wife is none the wiser muhahahaha ha ha ha

I've been there before. LOL I bought 4 oscars and had them in a 75 then when they got bigger I told the wife I needed a bigger tank and got a 125. LOL Worked like a charm.

OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Sounds nice. I love bow front tanks. You do know the law on 200 gal bowfronts dont you? It clearly states that anyone with a 200 gal bowfront must show pics right away and on requst. Just to let you know.:mrgreen:

Im sure happy to know that i'm not the only one that takes pictures of the camera flash.
Looks good Lion.

BTW
Bobby kinda missed the law on 200 gallon tanks and pictures.
Pictures are required ALL tanks,lol

Biff,We actually have a little 1/2 gallon tank at Bermuda that is a little mini-nano.Its got some LR rubble in it with sand,some yellow polyps,a small rock with a couple of zoa polyps on it,and some tiny xenias.a couple of small snails and a small red head goby of some kind.
Its got a small light,and a really small filter w/skimmer.

Biff,We actually have a little 1/2 gallon tank at Bermuda that is a little mini-nano.Its got some LR rubble in it with sand,some yellow polyps,a small rock with a couple of zoa polyps on it,and some tiny xenias.a couple of small snails and a small red head goby of some kind.
Its got a small light,and a really small filter w/skimmer.

You outlaw ! wheres the Pics! :mrgreen:

Back