my absence

sabotaged

Reefing newb
im sorry i havent posted in a while..life and work has been hectic over the last couple of months..with working full time, school full time, service calls during the week and weekend, and the worst of all hospital and surgerys. If you didnt know ive had a 6mm kidney stone stuck in me since early june.. first thing was a 2 day stay @ memorial with a severe/close to death kidney infection and a stint was placed from my kidney to the bladder..after a week of that i go through a treatment called lithotripsy which uses ultra sonic waves to break the stone up..that didnt work :grumble:.. and finally yesterday morning i went through Ureteroscopy which a laser is used to break it up..i have a temp stint in now and its not too comfortable that i have to pull out myself monday...if you know what i mean :shock:. as for for the swap..im in and will do whatever you guys need me to do..just give me a call if you need anything..
314-5026

see ya soon
james

Holy cow man:shock:!!!! I am in pain just reading that. FYI, most if not all of the frag swap happenings are taking place over at Club Zoa. If you visit the website navigate to the Chattanooga Reef Club forum and ask for Dave, the REV, to hook you up in the private forum similar to this one. Once added you'll be able to see the Dave's private's.:shock:...I mean the clubs private area. See ya over there...

Club-Zoa - Club-Zoa

Man James that sound horrible!! I wish you a speedy recovery - We are having a club meeting this saturday at the Chilli's on lee highway in Chattanooga at 1pm. then afterwards we are going to Donny's new store. We are also voting for officers at the meeting. Hope you are feeling better and can come join us.

Back