My Aquariums Best Friend

C24IaHawks1

Reef Lover
Just thought id post this and show that we aren't the only ones who love our tanks...

Attachments

• P1250138.jpg
    P1250138.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 265
  • P1250139.jpg
    P1250139.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 264
  • P1240129.jpg
    P1240129.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Just a question -- does this thread really belong in the Tank Showcase forum? If it does, that's great, this is a place for you to show us pictures and explain to us about how your tank is coming along and growing. If it's only about the dog looking at the tank, the thread probably belongs in the Reef Talk forum instead.

What? The picture doesn't offend me at all. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I am just unsure if this thread is actually a showcase of your tank or not. If it is not, I will move it to a more appropriate forum.

it was a combination of both i guess...This is how my tank looked after adding sand that people suggested here. The way you said it, and what you were trying to say were very different. I guess i now know what goes and what doesnt in Tank Showcase.

Just a question -- does this thread really belong in the Tank Showcase forum? If it does, that's great, this is a place for you to show us pictures and explain to us about how your tank is coming along and growing. If it's only about the dog looking at the tank, the thread probably belongs in the Reef Talk forum instead.

it's way too easy to misinterpret people over the internet.

Back