My boring day off = pictures

All over the place. Just not online yet. Mostly ppl within a 70 miles from me. Frag swaps, local forum ect. Once I get everything going forward again you should see me posting in the classifieds.

Tushay, but id rather be single than married and never get any ass:mrgreen:

I'm married and I get all the ass I want..... Just because you put a ring on your finger does not mean the ass :grumble:stops:grumble:.... hahahahaha. I feel bad for those poor folks that have that happen. Then blame it on there age or what ever the lame excuse may be. Besides if your not forthcoming in that area theres a pill for that :mrgreen:ha:mrgreen:ha:mrgreen:ha.....:Cheers:

Wow really? Those are some nice zoas to get locally. Nobody around here has anything that nicely colored.

Furthest ive driven to get coral is about 80 miles. South side of chicago. It helps im a member of CMAS. They have quite a few frag swaps every year also. I'd think being in NY you should have more available to you than me. Just gotta look.

Furthest ive driven to get coral is about 80 miles. South side of chicago. It helps im a member of CMAS. They have quite a few frag swaps every year also. I'd think being in NY you should have more available to you than me. Just gotta look.

hahahaha up by me I have never gotten wind of any frag swaps none of the folks i deal with know of any other than the mini swap every other sat at the LFS and its quite lame :(. the futhest ive ever driven for frags is 182 miles in to Boston Massachusetts.

hahahaha up by me I have never gotten wind of any frag swaps none of the folks i deal with know of any other than the mini swap every other sat at the LFS and its quite lame :(. the futhest ive ever driven for frags is 182 miles in to Boston Massachusetts.

WOW. Thats hella far for some coral. I'd rather be taxed and risk shipping lol....i really need to light a fire under my ass so i can start shipping frags out. :frustrat:

I drove about 45 miles for 8 frags of zoa Tuesday. They are suppose to be designer or named zoa. Found a nice lfs lil reef shop. And bought an AWI typoon 3 rodi. So made a trip out of it.

Back