my current 5 foot set up

wakeyblue

Reefing newb
approx 6 weeks time
hi i have this set up for sale some of you have seen this and know how nice it is ive run it now for just over 2 years but i want to go large the tank is 5foot x25 inch x 20 wide stand and sump 3ft also included is all the pipe work that cost over 100 pounds alone without the tank stand and sump im asking 250 pounds anyone wanting to see it while im still up and running lt me know it is a bargain if intersted it will be available in i would say 6 weeks time i would want a deposit to hold it , just letting you all know then theres no confusion cheers john
im in halifax

tank22.jpg

tank22.jpg
1e2b96d5.jpg

bb10ba53.jpg

84d701fc.jpg

Thats the first thing that caught my eye. Is that a carpet anemane on the far left. I want a carpet so bad but they are sooo agressive its hard to get the wife to let me get one:frustrat:

I just took my carpet to the pet store and traded it for fish it has killed almost every fish that I have added to my tank but they ar beautiful

Thats the first thing that caught my eye. Is that a carpet anemane on the far left. I want a carpet so bad but they are sooo agressive its hard to get the wife to let me get one:frustrat:

here are some pics of it when it was open all the way it was about 12+ inches round

I just took my carpet to the pet store and traded it for fish it has killed almost every fish that I have added to my tank but they ar beautiful

Attachments

• P8290037.jpg
    P8290037.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 293
  • P8290045.jpg
    P8290045.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 309
  • P8290070.jpg
    P8290070.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 322
david if #1 showed up with another carpet he and it would go back to the lfs quick fast and in a hurry:grumble: and chocolate and roses wouldnt work i dont eat chocolate and despise roses:grumble: im a white lilly person :bounce:

Back