My Dream - 75 In The Wall

pgreatdanerescue

Reefing newb
Finally pics everyone. Still a complte newbie but thanks to all of you and this forum, I am learning so much. Here is my aquarium. Just added a Goby and devils hand today.
DSC00602.jpg

Looks great!
When did you set it up?
I want to see more equipment and design details. In wall you say? Do you have a fish room?

My aquarium is build into the wall. The backside of the aquarium is in a closet, via another bedroom, that belongs to my Great Danes. I have a 75 gallon closed loop system. I have had it up a little over a year. We have added a 30 gallon sump underneath the aquarium. I have 4 T5 lights. d2mini, I will take some shots of all of my equipment and try to post tonite. I have had the flowerpot about 4 months. From what I have read, they say do not put flowerpots on the sand, but he seems to thrive in that location, so that is where he will stay. Thank you everyone for you kind comments.

Last edited:
No issues cleaning the glass I use a mag float and when it builds up alot I attach my razor blade to it and scrape away.

in my 180 It is difficult to reach the left side of my tank, so I just grow leathers and mushrooms over there so they don't need much attention. My closet door opens up on the right side of it.

the 120 fits the closet perfect so you see the whole tank when you open the door.

I usually paint all my tanks, but didn't with this one so that I can look in there if I need to.

Back