My first experience with evrythingreef.com

Discussion in 'Vendor Evaluations' started by salt newbie01, Jul 13, 2006.

1. salt newbie01

salt newbie01

Just wanted to share my experience with this company. I placed an order Saturday afternoon for 2 $5 bags of frag discs. I figured I might get them by friday if the order got out quickly. The order being a dry goods order I wasn't expecting them in 2 days or anything. Well today I received an e-mail from them that went like this...

"Hello Patrick,
    I would like to thank you for your order and apologize for the shipping delay. Your disks were shipped out today USPS and your tracking # is 0305 0830 0002 0114 2153 For the delay I have included a free bag of reef plugs, reef glue and an actinic spotlight key chain.

Thank You

Ray Brillant
    www.everythingreef.com"

I thought this was unbelievable customer service. They didn't even have to send me an e-mail about this and I wouldn't have been upset. But to contact me and apologize for a short delay in a $10 dry goods order I thought was great. And then to give me bag of frag plugs, glue and a key chain, now that's super customer service!!

Thanks to Ray B. and everythingreef.com for going above and beyond what most companies would have done.

salt newbie01, Jul 13, 2006
    DarthOcellaris likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. salt newbie01

sabotaged

hrm ive never heard of them..i guess im gonna have to check em out

sabotaged, Jul 13, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. salt newbie01

DarthOcellaris

that rocks! I've always said I'd rather have good customer service than anything else from a company :D

DarthOcellaris, Jul 13, 2006
  4. salt newbie01

DarthOcellaris

I took a look at them and was so impressed with the prices, I ordered the power head I've been looking for along with the test kits I never got LOL

I think their website could use some work ( it's hard on the eyes and doesn't really follow the current standards of web development, but that's the web developer in me LOL ) but I'm guessing that this is a fairly fresh company and I'm sure they will be up there with the best of them in no time.

Thanks for the heads up Patrick!!

DarthOcellaris, Jul 13, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question