my first photos with 450D :)

Homer

Reefing newb
I have no experience what so ever with dslr or any camera (except the mobile phone cameras)... This is the result after playing with the camera at Riga`s zoo, in the manual mode ... without flash :)

IMG_4859_zps262eb570.jpg

IMG_4931_zps4ec0ef5d.jpg

IMG_5159_zps70a336f0.jpg

IMG_5161_zps82079d73.jpg

IMG_5192_zps6479bb14.jpg

IMG_5229_zpsf95ba8b8.jpg

IMG_5259_zps29e323e7.jpg

IMG_5268_zps98257f7f.jpg

IMG_5270_zps4d696227.jpg

Looking good!

thank You...Can`t wait what will be the result when I understand what is ISO,shutter speed,exposure etc... and how they work together... Because when I took pictures in Manual (i only use manual, because auto is easy :D )... some pictures turned out very,very bad :( .. but soon I`m getting my own dslr the 550 D :D :D muauaahahahaha :D

Looks good.. I wouldn't get to concerned about all the photographic sciences when the camera knows how to compute all that for you. You can learn all that then over think & manage to screw up half your shots... and end up letting the camera do it right, like you did in these shots. With the camera being so smart... spend your photographic science time learning about composition, first. IE: what, how, when, zooms, subject matter, etc.

Last edited:
Looks good.. I wouldn't get to concerned about all the photographic sciences when the camera knows how to compute all that for you. You can learn all that then over think & manage to screw up half your shots... and end up letting the camera do it right, like you did in these shots. With the camera being so smart... spend your photographic science time learning about composition, first. IE: what, how, when, zooms, subject matter, etc.

but I like challanges, so I don`t go close the auto mode ... I only stay at M :D :D... These pictures were also in M... In total I took 75 pictures and these are the ones,that were cloee to usable :D :D :D , the rest were... well... they looked like I have drawn them

Back