My First Post and my first pics

cwis24

Reefing newb
Hey everyone, Glad to find this forum. I have finaly made my desion to do a reef tank. I haven't started it up yet but this is my current tank with its current dwellers :-)

I hope to be posting pics of the progression of this tank into a reef tank

morefish.jpg

clown.jpg

Nice looking tank could you put up a list of equipment and other things on the tank. That will enable greater help when making suggestions on the transformation.

Thanks for the pics. your change over should be fun and an interesting project. pics as you progress. happy fishin

Some New Pics with Live Rock

Finally got some live rock in my tank

fish_tank.jpg

I posted more pics in the Gallary if anyone wants to see more

looks pretty nice.I see you intergrated the ship into the rock work.You could add back the plastic coral for now.How much lbs of rock did start with?

Currently i purchased about 45 pounds of rock. The center rock was about 15 pounds its self, the right side had about 15 pounds and so does the left side.

You noticed :-) i actually had 2 ships that i used to swap in and out for alge control. So i used them both. They do a good job of elevating rock and they look pretty neat.

My Equipment

Heres a pict of my equipment i am using.
I have a Wet /Dry with a Skimmer Chaimber (part of the sump is being blocked by the wood divider but you get the idea)
I have a Eheim Pro 2 (this has only bio in it and filter pads but no carbon)

equipment.jpg

Back