My first reef build

I know it has been awhile, dang overtime is killing me...I have a new question. I recently received my Reef Octopus 1000LS protein skimmer...It was damaged in shipping and I really don't want to waste more time sending it back. I was just wandering if I could use PVC glue to fix it
proteinskimmer.jpg
proteinskimmer2.jpg

where did you buy it from?
off of ebay a place called reef specialty. got an email at 430 this morn said he is gonna talk to ebay. this is good but oops, umm too late, i already fix it.i was thinking that i was gettin blown off i took matters into my own hands.

Last edited:
off of ebay a place called reef specialty,i will have to retract him not answ me back i got a emial at 430 this morn said his gona talk to ebay. this i good but yipe umm to late already fix it.i was thinking that i was getin blown off so u know time to talk matters into my own hands.
Open a case for item not received as describe, get a partial refund.

ok so i have been busy and nont with my new tank but im getting back to it and im ready to start mixing saltwater up in a 32 gallon brute trash can and i need to know is 32 tow rite to the brim and does any baody use a 32 gallon trash can so i can know how full to fill it for 30 gallons

finally getting it wet,lol.its been a while but here we are got everthing but my light..got my significant other to hold the hose.
IMG_20140523_142408.jpg
IMG_20140523_142445.jpg

Last edited:
nnew1.jpg
nnew2.jpg
nnew1.jpg
nnew2.jpg
nnew4.jpg
here are a few more pics of my new tank,and i need a little help from u experienced reefers my skimmer description siad best in 8 to 9 inches of water and i am at 10 in my sump is this going to be ok ,an i seem to be getting lots and lots of micro buubles through the output of my skimmer to the next stage well this be ok?advice needed..
nnew1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20140525_225116.jpg
    IMG_20140525_225116.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 237
Back