My little chunk of ocean! 210 Gallon Build

A few new pics I have been busy lately and I am getting ready to move.

KellisTank004.jpg

Fish012-1.jpg

Fish015.jpg

Fish020.jpg

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0598_01.jpg

Practice002.jpg

zoanthids+angels! your lucky. doc and myself never have had luck with that. just a snack everytime. looks great! love the aquascaping. sad you have to move thats going to be a HUGE pita. i know from experience, 3 times with the 180. wish i were closer to lend a helping hand.

Thanks for all the comments guys!! I have moved and the tank has been up for about 3 weks now and my calcium reactor will be here this week. I also am setting up a 20g fuge tomorrow. Here are a few pics from when I first got it set up, I will have more once I get my camera back from my friend.

Newhouse050.jpg

Newhouse051.jpg

Newhouse052.jpg

Not in the pic are 2 150 watt MH. I lost a few corals in the move but I have been collecting from my local club members and building my stock list slowly.

My eye is better now I can't do anymore strret fighting though. The island look kind of just happened but I am very happy with it. A few more updates though.

I added a 20 gallon fuge with a DSB.
newhouse089.jpg

A few GEO products, a 4x18 media reactor and a 6x18 calcium reactor.

newhouse097.jpg

newhouse100.jpg

Those are awesome shots.
I gotta agree with Dcan.You should enter that foxface and cleaner goby in the POTM.

Let me know how that calcium reactor works out after you've run it a month or 2.I'm trying to decide on one for my tank.

Back