My living reef

In the "Photography" forum, we hold a contest each month. The winning photo gets featured on the homepage for the next month. There are categories for each month, and your photo entry must fit that category. This month's category is non-coral inverts, so if you have good pictures of shrimp, anemones, clams, sponges, etc. you can enter one photo in the contest. Just post your pic in the contest entry thread. One entry per person per month.

Attachments

• 027 yellow tang Daisy resized.jpg
    027 yellow tang Daisy resized.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 026 dory resized.jpg
    026 dory resized.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 236
  • 028 my favourite shroom resized.jpg
    028 my favourite shroom resized.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 227
  • 025 candy cane resized.jpg
    025 candy cane resized.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 236
  • 029 Nemo sneaking out at night resized.jpg
    029 Nemo sneaking out at night resized.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 225
  • 035 toadstool leather resized.jpg
    035 toadstool leather resized.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 034 zoas mixed resized.jpg
    034 zoas mixed resized.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 246
  • 032 yellow polyp 2 resized.jpg
    032 yellow polyp 2 resized.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 031 yellow polyps resized.jpg
    031 yellow polyps resized.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 030 green shrooms resized.jpg
    030 green shrooms resized.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 231
If you use a photo hosting site like photobucket you won't have to reduce the size of your pictures.
I will try Photobucket now, couldnt seem to get it to let me add photo's, when browse came up I could only view the my pictures albums not photobucket?

Attachments

• H.Crispa and Percular special.jpg
    H.Crispa and Percular special.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
You have to upload your photos to Photobucket. If you have a Photobucket account, there will be an "Uploader" button on the page.

I have done all that Sarah, but when the browser comes up when I click on the attachment clip and I browse I can only view my actual photos and not photobucket?
is this strange?

Allen

Once you upload your pic to photobucket, copy the "img code" from the photobucket page(under the pic) and paste it in your comment on the site here.

Once you upload your pic to photobucket, copy the "img code" from the photobucket page(un Ider the pic) and paste it in your comment on the site here.
Thanks Lionel, really helped, you guys on Living Reefs have been amazing, i'm so pleased I found this forum, it's worth getting up in the early hours,

Allen
009-3.jpg

Back