My mystery guest

So, the tank he is in, is going to be a reef, but I have another with damsil and snails, that will be a fish tank. Would he work in there?

Thanks for all the help. :bowdown:

Neither one if I was you.Years ago,I had one that only ate the snails but there are enough stories of them ambushing small fish at night when they are resting.Well,you have damsels so that might be a good thing.:mrgreen:(Just kidding,btw).

Well, this guys is really hard to locate as of late. So, guess I'll have to lure him out. Any suggestions on a good bait?
Another thing I've found is a red flower looking something, really pretty. I was thinking feather duster? but looking at all the pics of dusters they don't seem to match up. It's a nice round shape with all the arms uniformly shaped to the next, with an opening in the center. Pulls in quickly when startled. Would get a pic. But, he's deep in the rock and only found him while looking for the crab.

There are lots of types of feather dusters, small medium large lots of colors too. I have tiny white tubed with red feathers on my rocks. I really like them.

Back