My new arrival

Wonton, You've gotta get one!..He's really cool. He's gotten comfortable in the tank really quick. My kids love him...They think it's the greatest thing that he can change colors.

You can't get mad at me...It's not like I bought the last one!:bounce:

Hehehe...I must have foxface fever cuz I had a dream that I went to my lfs and they had a sh*tload of foxfaces in stock :D

p-39434-foxface.jpg

Dear Wonton,

My name is Wonton Soup. I'm an orphan foxface. I would really like to come home with you. Please get some money out of your ATM and come rescue me. They've got me stuck in here with all of these a-hole damsels....You know what I mean...I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
Why do I get the feeling taht some dude is goign to be showing up at Biffs house with a foxface within 48 hrs...No charge.

With all this excitement about Foxfaces, it's making me want one too! I have never had one, ever. Wonder it it would get along with my 3 large Tangs? Humm.....

I have GOT to replace my lost foxface!! But just got a Kole tang. Need to wait a while before I drop in a foxface. :(

I saw Triton...I wouldn't be too upset with that selection. That's a beautiful fish. I'm not buying another fish for a few months, but because of those pictures that you posted, the Kole Tang may be my last fish... I think that will be enough fish for my tank.

With all this excitement about Foxfaces, it's making me want one too! I have never had one, ever. Wonder it it would get along with my 3 large Tangs? Humm.....

Man, if they make a movie starring a foxface, that would SUCK....people are so obsessed with what's on the movie screen (like 101 dalmatians, Nemo, that one Chihuahua movie) then just want to get get get but not do research research research -- a sentiment expressed by some petsmart workers when I was there shopping for ferret food, and my youngest saw their freshwater tanks and started saying "Nemo! Nemo!"...at which point the 2 employees started commenting on how movies like Nemo make morons rush out to get a clownfish and sticking them in a freshwater tank. heheheh...I felt I had to reassure them that I'm an educated reefer ;)

Couldn't agree more. I just got done bustin' my nephews balls because his girlfriend named their clown Nemo and their Tang Dory. I don't think he refers to them by their Christian names. LOL

I saw Triton...I wouldn't be too upset with that selection. That's a beautiful fish. I'm not buying another fish for a few months, but because of those pictures that you posted, the Kole Tang may be my last fish... I think that will be enough fish for my tank.

Yeah, I think Triton is wicked awesome! :bounce: But I'm jonesing for a foxface again. When we got Triton, we were going in for either the foxface (first choice) or the Kole. Our guy sold his last foxface about an hour before we got there. I don't regret Triton at all :Cheers:, but really want that foxface again.

Here's a little fuel for the Foxface fire. A picture of my 4 favorite things in my tank. My foxface, my female clown, ric, and a mushroom.. And here's a full tank shot.

Attachments

• FoxClown2.jpg
    FoxClown2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 226
  • FTS031510.jpg
    FTS031510.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
They are neat fish. I had one 20yrs ago when I was just a teenage kid with a 135g fish only in my parents living room. I didn't know what a protein skimmer was. Foxface, Tangs and eels eat a lot and make a lot of :pooh: - the tank got to be such a pain to maintain - and I went off to college. Gave all the fish to a friend and sold the equipment.

Maybe some day I'll have another big tank...... :sfish:

Back