My new tank - how's my rock setup?

LBFish

Reefing newb
I just started my first saltwater tank (first any tank for that matter) and was curious to get some opinions on how I did setting up the rock. I tried to create lots of holes and hiding places for the fish.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• DSC02649.jpg
    DSC02649.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 12,678
It's looking good...good job. But just to let you know, you're gonna end up changing it around 100 more times before your're somewhat satisfied with it.:D

Funny you should say that, I already plan on moving one of the rocks to open up a little sand in the front of the tank for a future clam :)

Looks great. I think the hardest part of this hobby is not rearranging the rock all the dang time. :D

I literally change my rocks around everyday. I tell my wife that the warm water is therepy for my back. Heck, I just dried my hands off to type this post.

I've changed my rock like a 100 times. When people call me they ask "you got your hand in the fish tank", LOL.

Looks good!!!

Thats some good looking rock work.
But when you move tweak that one rock,you might as well move the whole stack:D

Ok, so you got to me and I decided to move just one rock, just a little bit. Then I moved a couple more...and you know the drill. Anyway after moving and turning a few rocks I discovered some new stuff in my tank! I turned over one rock to find 9 feather dusters on it! And I found another button coral under another rock.

Attachments

• DSC02740(2).jpg
    DSC02740(2).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 521
  • DSC02739(2).jpg
    DSC02739(2).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 496
:whoopee!:Whooo HOOOOO Free stuff! That's a real plus. One of my rocks has all these clear worm like things coming out of it and some cheeto.

Back