My Perfect Tank?

Sailfin uses an aqua-medic skimmer I believe and he really likes it. Brandon is right, running carbon would help get some of the yellow out. Keep us updated.

Well I hope it works well one good thing I got it on sale at Dr Foster and Smith which ends on Sep 5 for just a heads up pretty good deals wright now

I just saw the post about the aqua medic. I really like the skimmer myself. Let us know your thoughts. You're going to be amazed at the crap it pulls out! Prepare to hold your nose.

Well everybody got my skimmer all hooked up this morning :bounce: and the directions said it would take about 24 hours for it to start to pullout realy good foam but I checked and it already is :claphands .it didn't tell me if I turn it off when I clean out the cup os if someone could tell me I would aprecate it thanks Viper

You have to unplug it when emptying the collection cup. You'll notice that if you try to take it off while running. Silly me did that and foam went all in the floor. Post some pics when you can.

Back