my poor anemone

Creben

aspiring reefer
my anemone died today! but not because of lack of lighting, or bad water. he got caught in the powerhead! what a sad day... :(

You had an anemone in a 1 month old tank?
Sorry for the loss of it, but you gotta be careful, they can nuke a tank. In a one month old tank, it might be unhappy, and wander around, leading to it hitting a powerhead.

yeah i know i bought it early, but i just wanted to try and see if i could keep him. the LFS said he would be easy and survive fine, but im starting to dislike their advice. i cant put all the blame on them though, i did buy him.

Remember, we arent going to make any money off of you, so our advice it unbiased in that respect.

And there is a reason, we recommend waiting a year. That knowledges come from years of having saltwater tanks and see what works and what doesnt.

Benjamin, Benjamin, Benjamin! What are we going to do with you? You must learn to trust the advice of your friends here on Living Reefs. We have your best interests at heart.

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Yeah, it's a bummer it died, but be glad it didn't wipe out everything, that would've been terrible.
I'd love an anemone, but that thought alone really keeps me from getting one. Maybe one day!

Hey, use it as an excuse to keep researching and find something new and awesome for the tank.

i know i know i should of listened! i just got lead astray so easily by those crazy employees. but that why i have you guys! to help me not make mistakes like that in the future.

Back