my reason for the hobby

no way doc could be counselor! i've never saw a picture of him, but he can't be near as sexy as beverly crusher!

The Counselor is Deanna Troi, not Beverly Crusher. LoL i really thought Star Trek was more popular than that...everyone so far has had their facts wrong.

Freak are we the only two geeks on this forum? :shock::shock::shock:

The Counselor is Deanna Troi, not Beverly Crusher. LoL i really thought Star Trek was more popular than that...everyone so far has had their facts wrong.

I was gonna answer that question,But I dont think I will.:mrgreen:

Yep,we're the only cool kids on this site!

oooo, I just remembered couseler troy! grrr, she was a hottie. crusher was the doctor wasn't she? sorry, i'm having a star trek flashback today!

So wait, arent deuce bigalow fans Geeks more than star trek fans?

By the way, for the Deuce Bigolow fans, I knew Oded Fehr (the guy in the Mummy movies and the gigolo in the duce movie) quite well. He worked with the video production company i worked at for 6 years. We attended trade shows together, etc.

Man what a nice guy. He is one of the nicest people i have ever met. He would have made a great Klingon!

Last edited:
Back