MY tang

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
IMG_0245.JPG

well hes eating good just fed him and very nice active swimmer

ALSO...
my friend gave me a some shrimp, 2 pepprmintns and a coral banded im aclimating right now. i read coral banded are aggresive toward others but he said his had no probs with his . he also gave me a hermit is it safe to add them all at once or will it effect my tank just wondering

im kinnda worried that the hermit will kill my snails

Nice looking tang! what the coral frag? Theres a good chance that your hermit will kill. Dont know if adding it all at once will mess you up, one of the Council of Knowledge will chime in in no time.

Great looking fish. Im not sure about these fish but are you sure they will be ok in a 75 gal? It seems like it has potential for serious growth.

nice fish. just be prepared to get it out of your tank in a few months when it outgrows the tank. and for the inverts, you can add them all at once.

Nice tang. Herimit will kill snails for their shells. Banded shrimp will kill peppermint shrimps. They'll also eat brittleworms.

Coral banded shrimp have been known to kill a lot of stuff, not just other shrimp. The hermit will kill your snails for their shells, but it's a trade off. I prefer to not have hermits in my cleaner crew, but I still have some from when I first stocked my tank.

You can add all the inverts at once, just be sure to acclimate them over several hours.

so far my hermits stay on the sand and the snails stay on the rocks, the hermits seem to prefer the sand theyll go onto the rock but then get off.

as for the coral banded i dont like it, its too well bleh:zombie:

what about those awesome blood red fire shrimp how are those

also thinking about addind something next week or so

im looking for a magnificent foxface any toughts on that fish

i will be getting a calcium test thingy also

any good pretty corals to start off with????bsides shrooms

Last edited:
As for corals you should wait at least a month until your tank is stable. But I can see that's not happening you already added one. If you get a fireshrimp you'll need to get rid of the banded one. You should of waited to put shrimp in your tank also. They are more sensitive then fish. If you keep adding stuff to your tank too fast your going to have a major crash. Your moving way to fast. Your tank just got done cycling not even sure if it did that. You need to slow down and have patience.

I wouldn't suggest adding anymore to your tank for the next few weeks. tank is still young. the key to this hobby is PATIENCE and a lot more PATIENCE.
and for the magnificent fox, it is a nice piece but too expensive for me, I would look at scribble or the foxface, all three are rabbit fishes.

Nice Powder Brown and yes it will eventually outgrow your 75g.That fish is already a big fish so I would not put a Foxface in there.There's always the risk that a hermit will kill a snail and the CBS is risky as well.However,I had a CBS for 5yrs+ with no issues.

Fire shrimps make good tankmates and zoos/palys make good starter corals.

Back