My tank currently

The results of a water test now probably wouldn't help, since they died a while ago and he's been using their bodies to cycle the tank. Not all damsels survive the cycle (although I think most probably do), so it could very well have been the cycle that killed them.

No offense but pool the first time I chated with you we were talking about how much live rock and sand you should buy (remember put the rock and sand in first or it will be a mess.... still didn't listen... lol) and within two or three days you were telling me you added fish. They had a better chance of surviving in a freshwater tank. I know its hard but be patient, we have all been there... learn from our expensive mistakes.

so went fishing for him,and yes I do mean fishing with hook and line.And I wouldn't doubt for a minute that that lil demon aint still alive and finding things to kill in the septic system.

Yote, please tell me you actually caught him with a hook and sinker! LMAO

so went fishing for him,and yes I do mean fishing with hook and line.And I wouldn't doubt for a minute that that lil demon aint still alive and finding things to kill in the septic system.
haha thats sooooo awesome! you actually caught him on a hook or what?:bowdown:

Back