my vary first live corals

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
Well i went and got my vary first corals today. I thought I was just getting some yellow polyps but there are zoo on it with them. :mrgreen: SCORE!!!! and DOUBLE SCORE because they were $5 for the chunk :D yay. I have just dived a bit deeper in to this... hahaha Now to work on the new build project I talk to Biff about last week. Then get more and more and more......... yeah I'm a proud addict

zybergoby-albums-my-bubbles-picture812-my-5-buy-today-12-19-10-yellow-polyp-and-zoo.jpg

they are so beautiful:bounce:

thanks I'm happy I'm getting more Tuesday after work. I'm also going to get my display shelf's formed up tomorrow. I'm going to use one 5ft sheet of clear plex. I have a friend that works in a glass shop. He's going to heat fold the plex in to step shelf's for me. Then after its all folded, cut random different sized holes in it for my friends to also use the underside and in between. yay"s I can't wait :D

Thanks Biff i would not of gotten the guts to try corals if i did not come to this site. You all have been such a great resource of knowledge. As well as helping me update every thing. Next will be this mushroom I've been eying its this awesome green and blue. :D

Congrats Kurt!!! They're lovely!!! Keep me in mind when it's fraggin' time! :mrgreen:

Thanks and will do. Friends help friends that's been a life long mod-doe of mine :D just have to learn the are of frag'n. So I can say "I'd Frag that!" :D lmao Oh and I just ordered that shirt from FS along with they tool kit haha so when the day come I'll let you know Karen ;)

Be sure and wear gloves and eye protection when fraggin' zoas and palys. They can be nasty when harassed lol

Oooohhhhhhh I want THAT!!!!

do you now I know a guy he's quite generous a good deal of the time hahaha.....

and yeah i know I've seen youtube vids hahaha I'm going to dawn a frigging has-mat suit hahaha

Oh and my frag adventure when I do start to frag. I will give to all I call friend so keep that in mind. If I get things all going I may start a frag pool just for corals like at my LFS. then reef out my friends with corals by Kurt. I mean whats a better way to say thank you for the help and knowledge pasted on than to share in the fruits of my labors.

you all can hold me to that as well i mean it:D

Back