My water looks white?

at least from now on if i have to drive 2 hrs from cookeville to get something for my tank i will make sure its something worth getting

I got the UGF from the store thats in Cookeville. I should have know better than to go to a store where the people see saltwater fish as food rather than a hobby... Ill deff be going to Bermuda Triangle from now on. Ive got your back Yote ;)

no cover up story needed, we will just check the security tape and watch how many ugf yote has sold people. :mrgreen:

HEY Those UGFs are a SMOKIN HOT deal:D
I dont remember ever selling a UGF,But I did sale a guy 2 K4s for a 40gal set up:D

And Chandlers right about Cookeville.Most of those folks are even more redneck than I am :shock:

when i was pumping 4000gph in my 80 i could not keep the sand down at all. so the only way that would not be too much flow would be if i were running bare bottom had to back it down to 3200gph

Holy crap, hurricane Yote in that tank, but hey, there's no such thing as too much flow right!

Like I always say,As long as the sands staying on the bottom,you dont have too much flow:mrgreen:

The guy I sold those K4s to,said they took care of his cyano problem:D

It's a very clever plan Yote's got going.

Yote sells some poor noob an undergravel filter for $60.
Poor noob reads on the forums that undergravel filters suck.
Poor noob tries to bring the undergravel filter back to the store, but Yote says "No returns, Noob!"
Poor noob puts undergravel filter on Ebay or Craigslist for $20.
Yote buys undergravel filter online for $20.
Yote sells some poor noob undergravel filter for $60.

Poor noob tries to bring the undergravel filter back to the store, but Yote says "No returns, Noob!"

Yote, your logic is flawless!

now he's trying to talk me into "live rock". ; ) and then he'll tell me that its not safe for my fish in a week and i should just get a new set up. I see how this operation works....:mrgreen:

and we made him a moderator... no telling just how powerful he will become...

Well,Biff just shot THAT outta the water:mrgreen:

And I got just the tank you need Chandler:D And I'll even cut you a deal on it:D

Back