My water looks white?

o really. im interested to hear this.....?

All joking aside,I've got a 75gal reef ready tank with stand,mag 5 return pump,corallife super skimmer 125,and a 48" 432 watt Nove Extreme T-5 light fixture.I'd take $700 for it and throw in a 1/2 bucket of sand.
Got all the plumbing too.:D

i would love to, if only i have the money and a place to put it. ill have to stick with my 29gal nano... at least untill i can get my own place. ill be in Bermuda early next week

All joking aside,I've got a 75gal reef ready tank with stand,mag 5 return pump,corallife super skimmer 125,and a 48" 432 watt Nove Extreme T-5 light fixture.I'd take $700 for it and throw in a 1/2 bucket of sand.
Got all the plumbing too.:D

Get him a good deal on a skimmer. :)

i would love to, if only i have the money and a place to put it. ill have to stick with my 29gal nano... at least untill i can get my own place. ill be in Bermuda early next week

I probably wont be there untill the weekend,unless I happen to get there in the evenings. I got called back to my paying job Monday but just tell em Jungle sent you:D

Warm Soda,As much as I like helping there,its still cheaper to order a skimmer online than to buy it from the store:Cheers: Even with MY discount:shock:

Last edited:
Thats cool.When you come to Chatt. just let me know,if its after 4:30 in the evening,I'll make sure I'm at the store.

Back