My Wish List

RAYRAY

Tiny Tank Club A+ Member
THIS WILL BE MY WISH LIST AFTER I RECIEVE MY NOVE EXTREME T5 4X24W LAMP.......ANY OPINIONS WOULD HELP ME OUT ?????
zooshotpink-195x198.jpg

zoosgreencateye-210x180.jpg

redmushroom3-280x211.jpg

redbrain2-330x235.jpg

frogspawnpurple-250x187.jpg

Some good choices there. I am also running the Nova Extreme lighting system and i like it. I just purchased some frogspawn and wanted the same kind as you but around here, the purple tipped is hard to come by, so i settled for pink tipped. If you ever want to frag it out down the road, give me a shout!

Gooseman. I'm Still Very New To The Hobby... So The Fragging Part I Will Still Have To Learn About As Time Goes By !!!! But I'm A Fast Learner So You Got It !!!

Great choices Ray.
Goose,a mix of the purple and pink together would look great.
All I've ever found around here is the green.

I Was Looking Here (qualitymarinelife.com) For The Red Mushrooms,the Frogspawn And The Red Brain . The Zoos Are At My Lfs. Any Other Suggestions ????

It's a great site ... got some really killer stuff ... nice to know other people use the same sites ... keeps us on the same thought process

I checked out their site and saw some omissions in their descriptions that I thought were there more to promote sales rather than provide info so you can make an informed purchase - i.e., they're big on sand sifting starfish, which are a great animal, but from everything I've heard on this board, they eventually starve in a tank. Also - no mention of possible aggressive behavior with their banded coral shrimp, nor do they say anything about not placing bubble coral in anything but moderate current - strong doesn't work for this animal. I'd research your selections with other sites (and THIS BOARD) if you're unsure about what to buy... don't rely solely on their info. just my 2 cents

Yeah it's always a good idea to post what animals you're looking at here before you actually buy them. We're not trying to sell you anything and can give advice based on first hand experience.

I whole-heartedly recommend the Diver's Den at Liveaquaria.com.Its not the cheapest but you can find unique corals and fish that are all treated and QT before sold from the Den.The last thing I want to introduce is some nasty fluxes and other parasites in my system.

I whole-heartedly recommend the Diver's Den at Liveaquaria.com.Its not the cheapest but you can find unique corals and fish that are all treated and QT before sold from the Den.The last thing I want to introduce is some nasty fluxes and other parasites in my system.

really.... thats a first for me. i have never hear of a lfs using a QT before selling. thats great.

Yep,all fish from the Den are QT for a minimum of two weeks.Many of the more difficult species are QT even longer.They are treated for worms and other possible diseases and they must be eating before they are sold.I bought half my anthias and my tangs from them.All are healthy and my Powder Brown never has had Ich.Considering how difficult anthias/PBT are it was well worth the premium.

Back