Mystery and Leopard wrasse in the same tank??

BL1

As some of you know, I had a leopard wrasse a couple months ago and it went surfing. I'm assuming it was because of the mystery wrasse because it jumped 3 or 4 days after I added the new wrasse.

I'm curious, is it even a good idea to try and find another leopard or will my current wrasse just bully him to death? I will end up covering the tank if I find one to try again.

You have a mystery wrasse?! I'm thoroughly jealous.

How did you add the leopard wrasse? Did you keep him in a divider or use a mirror in the tank? I'm sure he might have been bullied a bit. My six-line never does anything. Just flashes his fins, but that's about it.

Just wondering, how much did your mystery wrasse and leopard wrasse cost ya?

You have a mystery wrasse?! I'm thoroughly jealous.

How did you add the leopard wrasse? Did you keep him in a divider or use a mirror in the tank? I'm sure he might have been bullied a bit. My six-line never does anything. Just flashes his fins, but that's about it.

Just wondering, how much did your mystery wrasse and leopard wrasse cost ya?

The leopard wrasse was in the tank for almost 2 months before I added the mystery, then four days later the leopard was on the carpet :grumble:

The mystery was $100 +shipping from DD, and I got the Leopard from my LFS for $20

Hmm, I'm surprised it wasn't the mystery wrasse on the carpet. Is he agressive at all? I'd still be upset to see any fish on the carpet though.

Hmm, I'm surprised it wasn't the mystery wrasse on the carpet. Is he agressive at all? I'd still be upset to see any fish on the carpet though.

Well the mystery (the same family as a sixline) is a more aggressive fish, the leopard is peaceful. I was definitely upset, I got really attached to that fish.

Back