Nano Fish Suggestions??

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Hello all!

I want the coolest little fish in this tank. What would be your fish list for the coolest fish? I am thinking about a pair of oynx clowns and maybe a couple more very small fish. Goby/shrimp combo? How many max for the 22g?

Thanks.

OOhh Dotty Back good idea! Thanks for the links. Hey Anthony since you and I need smaller corals, we can split some stuff up and do orders. :)

That would be a good idea. I like the stuff from LA. Let's put our lists together and see what we can get done.

Anybody else want to order???

High fin red banded gobys are awesome, I need to sell mine with my rare pigmy angel, but I like them so much I cant get around to doing it.

We may order sooner than later. Patrick and I both need some snails.

Hey Patrick and David....Let's put a list together and see what kind of dollar amount we are looking at.

I think we could get the 100 snails from ebay. It does look like the best option. I would take 20. Lets see if we need more than 100. How many does anyone that wants in on the order want. It looks like they would be approx

salt newbie01 said:
I think we could get the 100 snails from ebay. It does look like the best option. I would take 20. Lets see if we need more than 100. How many does anyone that wants in on the order want. It looks like they would be approx

Ummmmm, from the guy on ebay you posted the link too. Sorry thought you would understand.

I'm sure anthony and dave are still gonna order fish from LA. I was just talking about snails. Anthony asked me to post about the snails in this thread.

Back