Nano Fish Suggestions??

I haven't decided if i'm going to jump in or not yet as i'm broke right now.

Thought I would mentin this same guy is also selling 300 obseletas(speling) for 29.99.

I would also recommend more than 10 of these things... they are tiny and disappear into the sand bed and come out during feeding. I don't think they eat to much algea, but more so extra food laying around. I put 30 in mine and wish I had gotten a 100 of them 1/4" snail isn't very big.

OK...OK...OK..Just to clear some things up. David and myself are going to order fish from LA soon. As a sidebar, Brandon posted the link to the Ebayer with the snails. This link created a little stir of people wanting snails. I am asking everyone that wants snails to place the name and qty they want. Please visit Ebay and see what this guys has to offer. Once a list is populated we'll order.

With that out of the way...put me down for 20 of the nass' also.

I was just looking at his online store - I may get some of each ( vibex and obesoleta) Maybe we can put it together by next week and place the order then. If you guys want when we get it all figured out you can pay pal me and I can place the order. Since my wife stays at home it is easy to get things shipped to my place. She's there to sign for them and float bags if needed.

I'm going to have to pass my CA RX just has me strapped and I still owe Anthony money...

Anthony how much money do i owe you exactly?

The PHE"s were $20.00. So subtract that from the $32 and we get a grand total of $12.00. You can paypal or whatever, just let me know.

Well I hope you don't feel as though you got a bad deal... I was worried you guys were going to be upset about the size.

Anthony you would be surprised at some of the sizes you see come from the Solomon Islands. The thing is though, given good conditions they will bloom in your tank and get bigger. :)

If your into collecting small Zoas... I have some RARER Carribean Blue Zoas that go for four polyps for 120$.

I have four and they are about the size of the frag I gave you.

I aim to please my customers so just let me know if your intersted.

Brandon

as dave said the carribean blues i was mentioning above came from the solomon islands. Tiny and they don't get bigger.

You can't imagine how small.

Ironman said:
thats not the first time youve been worried about size!:mrgreen:

Yea no kidding.... hard to conceal a weapon especially an elephant gun.

Not sure what that means... just take it for what its worth.

Back