nano lighting for 20gal

clownfish77

Reefing newb
My mothers tank lights has broken, she needs a new/used working top for her Nano tank. She thinks its 20gal or 15gal she’s not sure.
I haven't looked at the lights myself but from what she described over then phone, it sounds like the balusters needs replaced or even adjusted. She would rather get a new/used working top than try and fix the old one. Neither she nor my step dad can fix anything, they hire it done. If you are handy and would like to fix the old one, she will be giving it away when she gets a replacement. If anyone needs one or for free even extra.

If you need a top or you have one please let me now.
Thank you!

Do you know the brandand model of the tank.If not what are the tank demisions?They might be able to get small retro fit compact to fit the top.

I asked my mom for more info about the tank, it turns out it is a 12 gal nano cube. She will give up the old one but wants a new one first. She did find a store in L.A. that sales just the top and the news version fits the older ones. She just has to go get it L.A. witch is 400-500 miles away from her so it may be a few weeks till she goes.

So I guess its a eclipse or a minibow?If its eclipse the tops are 54.00 at liveaquria.com

Last edited:
Back