Nashville Frag Swap Jan 14

i can't make it, my uncle said he could help finish my stand that weekend.

If anyone goes i would like to send some money along and maybe you guys could get me a couple SPS/LPS frags.

Just let me know

what kinda money are we talking! Im mean what kind of corals you lookin for?
If dave and I end up goin Ill get ya some nice stuff, Not any of that ugly stuff like david likes.

Well brandon, 60 -80 bucks will get you about 2 to 3 nice rare super color button polyp frags in solid brown. that is after dave and I subtract gas, and finder fees. but wed still be happy to help you out.

oh really....................

lets see Cap Bay finders fees, plus gas to atlanta.......

Think we could just all it even?

HEHE

Well, you guys are certainly going to miss out. I've got 18-20 zoanthid colonies PLUS the 6-8 on-hand right now...so a total of around 25 colonies that will be fragged out. I think I may have some left over for the next weekend though...

Brandon, I can grab you some brown polyps if you like.

Oh this sucks so bad......

Frag swap new custome build stand......

Dang the choices.....

Surely you could help out a repeat customer like myself. HEHE.

Raymond.. its at the opryland hotel between 1 and 3:30 I believe. I will look up the exact details and post it back here later tonight.

BV

I'm sure with everything I've got coming in I'll have plenty left over, so I wouldn't worry. He forgot about the dendros though, so I'll have to get them next time.

Brandon, just let me know what you're looking for and I'll keep my eyes open for anything that might fit the bill. How's the clam doing?

Thanks

Brandon

I Didn't See The Link To Reef Central Until After Posted.

That Wasn't To Bright.

Thanks For Any Additional Info.

Ra

They're here and look good so far. Not sure what's all there until they open up, but there's some very nice greens and yellows, not to mention pink/whites and fire/ice as well...more pics to come...

fragswap_zoas.jpg

Hitch a ride

Call me @ my store. I am suppose to get 12 super color cultured acros in friday. If they arrive I will be going up and taking them and my acan. Lord frags. My # is 875-5044 or 645-2015. Steve

Back