Nashville Frag Swap

ok those that live in chatt we will be leaving the Rave at 9:30 and will be stopping by south pittsburg at the mcdonalds to pick up those that are interested in meeting us there at 10 to 10:10 EST.

Please send me a cell number or atleast if i need to be looking for you and i'll give you my Cell #.

Brandon

talked to my buddy and I think were just gonna drive. We got some hot chicks comming with us!

We'll want to follow you guys so I guess I'll just meet you at the rave theater at 9:20?

PM'ing you with my cell number...

/donny

Last edited:
hey B are you leaving out so early to set a table up?? Jerm and I will meet up with fishsman he can follow or ride with us in well meet yall there and help set up if need be.

Sounds good yep meeting at the rave at 9:20... and we will defenitly be stopping for food somewhere around lunch time in nashville before the swap.

Jelly I'm meeting michael at the south pitsburg exit at 10 EST and he is following the caravan. Both fishman and myself are setting up a table, plus most the good stuff goes quick at the beginning.

Brandon

Ok then the mcdonalds at the south pit exit around 10... might be 10:10 before I get there. I'll PM Jelly my Cell.

Brandon

Keep in mind when Brandon said at 10 o'clock in Kimball thats 9 o,clock Kimball time .I'll see u there at Mcdonalds at 9 Jellyman .I have to take my little truck .I have A small tank I am taking and about 30- 35 frags I am taking to sell.I was thinking about taking a 55 gallon tank to sell .Anyone interested in it before I load it up?

fishman said:
Keep in mind when Brandon said at 10 o'clock in Kimball thats 9 o,clock Kimball time .I'll see u there at Mcdonalds at 9 Jellyman .I have to take my little truck .I have A small tank I am taking and about 30- 35 frags I am taking to sell.I was thinking about taking a 55 gallon tank to sell .Anyone interested in it before I load it up?

How much?

Yes I am and brandon cant be there at 900 hell be at the rave theater at 920 nevermind Im back yeah thats 10 our time were good.

Last edited:
JellyMan said:
Yes I am and brandon cant be there at 900 hell be at the rave theater at 920 nevermind Im back yeah thats 10 our time were good.

Pay attention jelly, 9:00 central time thats 10:00 our time. We need to leave home at 9:30 am EST. We will meet them in Kimball.

yeah I know I said Im back and dont you work I was gonna get a price on the 55 and you beat me to it. Hey earlier you said youd see me around three your wife hasnt even spoke to mom so at this moment she is not coming in till around four. And dont forget were going to ringold.

Last edited:
75 dollars for the 55 gallon tank .I may have a light to go with it for 50 more .I do not know pm me a phone # we'll talk about a price

Back