naso tang

hi guys..one of my tangs has a clowdy eye...when i got him home i saw it..but today looks like its coming off i think..it look like when your taking off your contact...is that how it comes off

it is probably a bacteria infection, and will probably result in pop eye. He can get over it if it resulted from him bumping into something, just make sure that he is eating well, not getting bullied and isnt stressed from bad water quality.

If he got because he is stressed, you need to identify why he is stressed and take immediate action to fix that for best chance of recovery.

But if he does lose the eye, its not a death sentence. He might just only turn one direction.

Check your water pronto...You just put all of those fish in there the other day. Your bacteria may not be strong enough to house all of those fish this soon.

hi guys..one of my tangs has a clowdy eye...when i got him home i saw it..but today looks like its coming off i think..it look like when your taking off your contact...is that how it comes off

You bought him like that??......it could have been an injury too...

I am with prc on this one, I think you added to many fish at one time. plus tangs create alot of waste, keep an eye on your water paramiters. :bowdown:

Back