NCPARS/That Fish Place Frag Event

ccCapt

Reef Hacker
Maybe a few might be close enough to want to check this out. It's going to be a great event.

fragswap09.jpg

A note from That Fish Place: Current USA has added two aquarium setups to the raffle. A complete Solana and Cardiff aquarium setup. These are awesome high end systems! Current will have them setup as wet displays at their booth, with the winner to take them at the end.

Why is it that all the cool stuff is happening up in yankeeville?:mrgreen:

That should be a great event.Wish I lived close enough to make it.

Finally got a chance to take some pics of the corals I picked up at the swap.

aspera
aspera_2-09.jpg

birdsnest (got this from Sanjay...whoever reserved it didn't come for it)
birdsnest_2-09.jpg

suharsonoi
suharsonoi_2-09.jpg

I also picked up 2 250w f-can metal halide ballasts for $5 each
icon_smile.gif

That pic is from a few days after Sanjay fresh cut it from his huge colony. We'll see in a couple weeks how it heals.

Here's the colony it came from.
corals-28-020608.gif

I got the aspera from Sanjay too. :) Here's the colony.
corals-4-060308.gif

Last edited:
I went to the frag swap also. I picked up a few frags. Got a mushroom,finger leather, trumpets,and a freebie. No pics yet.

Why is it that all the cool stuff is happening up in yankeeville?:mrgreen:

That should be a great event.Wish I lived close enough to make it.

Yote, you really don't want to live that close to the North. Winters are lousy and taxes are high. I can't wait to move South (I've spent a couple summers in GA, one in Southern Alabama, and a couple months in Mississippi). I wouldn't go past Atlanta due to the heat, but anything north of that up to Southern VA would be great.

Yote, you really don't want to live that close to the North. Winters are lousy and taxes are high. I can't wait to move South (I've spent a couple summers in GA, one in Southern Alabama, and a couple months in Mississippi). I wouldn't go past Atlanta due to the heat, but anything north of that up to Southern VA would be great.
wait, so your saying youd rather live in a place with winter days with highs of 70 degrees with clear skies, and not live somewhere with high temps on -10 degrees and feet of snow/.

Back