need 2 identifications

+1 salty

The clown will be fine if you move your rocks around though, they are very hardy. I think about the only way you could stress a clownfish is to put it in an overcrowded tank.

I agree with little_fish unless the clowns are spawning which yours are not yet. My clowns were spawning for about a year every couple weeks like clockwork. Then they quit for a month. So I went on full research mode trying to figure out why "Wren and Stimpy" (my two clowns) just quit spawning as I had added nothing or moved anything in the tank. All my water parameters were dead on consistant so I was baffled. Then I came across something that intrigued me---It seems that the clowns not only wouldn't like change inside the tank were the eggs are laid but also wouldn't like change to things they could see outside of the tank(i.e. chair, table, lamp). Low and behold a sitting chair had been moved from their line of site from that side of the tank the month before. Put the chair back and eggs were laid two days later. Now was that coincidence, maybe or maybe they didn't like the change. Just thought I would share.

that's funny that they didn't like the chair moved haha...right now my female stays on the left hand side of the tank, while the little male swims right under the sump return, which is in the middle of the tank behind the rock work

she goes back and forth all day long, I don't think she want's him over there lol

they do sleep together though

Back