need fish stocking advice

freshreef

Reefer Addict
hi guys i just got a 100gal tank and am working on it but it wont be set up for a bit so i want to take the time and get a list of fish that would get along in my new fowlr. so i know not all the fish on my list will be good thats why i want to get your advice

these are fish that i like let me know if i can even keep them in a size i have and if any will get along
:sfish:
blue ring angle
flame angle
threadfin butterfly
a pair of xtreme mis bar clowns
a small group of blue/green chromis
fox face
yellow tang
blue tang
fairy wrasse
flasher wrasse
lunare wrasse

i am looking for cool colorfull fish any sudjestions or comments would help!

too many fish, id cut that list in half if you want to keep a school of chromis, if you take the chromis off the list then id cut a third off the list

i know i cant keep all of them, these are just some of the fish i have seen that i like and want to know what would be a good mix of them for my tank

i dont see a problem with any of them except for maybe the blue ring angel or the lunar wrasse, so now you just need to decided what you want

All of those would be compatible with one another, I think. You should narrow it down to 10 to 12 fish.

Also, google leopard wrasse. It's a can't miss fish!!

I think all those fish would be good together! Just cut down the amount of them just a little because if you have to many fish they will make to much waste and your readings will be to high!

ok well im gussing the blue ring angle is too small for my tank? well i guss this is the new list
1 flame angle
1 threadfin butterfly
2 xtreme misbar clowns
1 fox face
1 yellow tang
1 blue tang
1 flasher wrasse
1 fairy wrasse

if i can have the blue ring i will probly take out the foxface or a tang. can i keep the yellow and blue tangs together?

the annularis angel would just get too big for your tank, the yellow and blue regal tang would probably fight alot, you may have to pick just one. and if you get those two wrasses make sure they both arent males

Back