need help any good?

Toolman

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH
Looking for something that will work only take pictures 2X a year and if I loose it it won't be the end of the world needs to be idiot proof what do you think $89.00 on Newggg.com

Nikon COOLPIX L24 Black 14.0 MP 3.0" 230k LCD 3.6X Optical Zoom Digital Camera

I cant see the link, but i know i really liked my nikon coolpix camera. I think it would work well for you

And i see you are a little afraid of asking for camera help? A bit gun shy are we after last time :D

I cant see the link, but i know i really liked my nikon coolpix camera. I think it would work well for you

And i see you are a little afraid of asking for camera help? A bit gun shy are we after last time :D

Yup one of the persons on that thread came to my office the next day to talk more about it was unbelievable :shock:

javascript:Biz.Product.MappingPrice.gotoProductDetail('http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16830113298');

Back