Need help on Lighting

I am looking at a Nova Extreme T-5 with Lunar lights.
48" 432W 8-54 W with Lunar Lights. It looks like it has a single reflector. Does this sound like a good quality light fixture? Tried to rate it, but I was unsuccessful in finding a real quality rating. I don't want to buy something crappy and regret it.

Thats exactly what I ran over my 75.Their awesome fixtures and you'll be able to keep anything you want under them.

Thanks guys for the thumbs up on the Nova Extreme. I have been thinking and to be quiet honest alittle worried that I would purchase something that would not be good for future tankmates. There is so much out there and it can be a bit mind wrenching when you have no experience and your striving to do the right thing. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge and experiences.

Most of us bought at least one "bad" light fixture before getting one that worked for our tanks! It takes some research to get a good one the first time around, but it definitely saves a lot of money. Same with skimmers. I wasted money on two pieces of crap skimmers before I finally bought a good one. Could have saved time and money if I had just asked about it in the first place!!

I would like to see about purchasing the fixture but I am unable to send a email to Knucklehead. (I don't have 10 posts yet). Knucklehead, please let me know what I need to do next.
Thanks,
Jen

Yeah, Knucklehead you should put that link in your signature so we have access to it easily. I have tried to find it before too. Thanks.

Hey there....I just got the email and thanks much. I look forward to receiving it and that just gets me closer to get our tank up. I will keep everyone updated with our progress and hopefully get a picture out when we are up and running. Its been alittle hectic here, we got a busted water pipe due to the cold. Who woulda thought that would happen in Florida.
Thanks much for everything and look forward to chatting again real soon. God Bless all ya'll and this is going to be a Great New Year!

Back