Need help with a cooling fan...

I bought tinning sheers...they did the job but the egg crate cracks real easy. I did get it to fit the basic shape of the tank though...I also ordered a cooling fan for the hotter days...should be here within a week. My tank was a constant 79-82 right now and hopefully it should cool with a more open top now...plus im sure the fan will help. And no coral as of now...just the curly anemone, 3 fish, clean up crew, and some plants...

Woke up this morning an saw another anem on the rock... A small one... Looked like the bad one so I removed the entire rock. I don't want it spreading...

Not in one, but that doesn't mean you don't have more that are just too small/hidden in the rock work to see. Get some aiptasia X and hit the ones you see, some people have luck with peppermint shrimp to get the hidden ones. They will eat aiptasia not majano though.

I also keep a bottle of kent calcium and a pet medicine syringe and when I see one I inject the calcium right into the rock where it's attached if they are small it will dissolve them and if they are big it may take a few treatments to kill it completely.

Back