Need help with ID

well if you wake up tomorrow and they are comeing out of the tank or aare touching you in a bad way yes be worried, jk no it might not actually be growing them as much as it is just reinflateing them, or it could be growing them hard to tell

and im only pokein fun at the pics no worries everything will be figured out

Here is the next in tent growth hoping soon someone can ID

Attachments

• mysteryanem.jpg
    mysteryanem.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 173
yeah I don't think that is going to happen seeing that the whole reason we have a saltwater tank is because we bought a clam from the grocery store and after found out it was still alive.. we couldn't kill it so we found out what it would live in and now it is a pet. Hence the name CuzALongNeck this is all because of that little longneck clam.lol

ohhh thats what your name means
yeah um its a hard gamble my friend if you keep the nem youll have to feed it because if it dies it could nuke the tank and would most likely kill the clam

yeah I don't think that is going to happen seeing that the whole reason we have a saltwater tank is because we bought a clam from the grocery store and after found out it was still alive.. we couldn't kill it so we found out what it would live in and now it is a pet. Hence the name CuzALongNeck this is all because of that little longneck clam.lol

Oh my gosh thats so cute! Have you posted pics of the clam before? I want a clam really bad but everyone says they are so hard to keep alive. :grumble:

That is AWESOME!! :D

I don't know how hard those fancy clams in the LFS are but our cute longneck clam from the grocery store hasn't been hard at all it has grown and it cracks us up when it sticks it foot out to move because it looks like a big tongue that is licking the sand. The snails like to clean its shell and if the hermit crabs get to close it sticks out its tubes and blows it back freaking out the hermit crabs.

New pics of Anenome

Okay its tentacles are getting long hopefully someone can ID it. It has decided it doesn't care for krill anymore. Lets go of it or will spit it back out, but if my eyedropper with mysis gets near it, it will grab it and hold on till it gets what it wants. lol

Attachments

• Longertents.jpg
    Longertents.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 183
Majano? Aren't those supposed to take over with babies and be really aggressive? This one moved because it was in the way of a tiny feather duster and it is the only one it hasn't had any babies. It seems pretty peaceful. But not sure might be just a nice one. lol

Back